ICE ceramic – straighten teeth with these discreet fixed braces
Orthodontic treatments that are discreet, yet effective are growing in popularity. The ICE Ceramic braces we offer here at Orchard Orthodontics are similar to the traditional metal braces often associated with orthodontic treatment but use clear brackets and bands which make them less visible. This enables our patients to have the treatment they desire without compromising on their appearance.
The ICE ceramic process
ICE ceramic fixed braces are composed of small, tooth-coloured brackets made of porcelain which are bonded to the teeth. A thin wire is then adhered to the brackets and the two components work together to straighten your teeth.
The initial wire can also be made of tooth coloured material, further enhancing aesthetics.
The benefits of ICE ceramic
- A discreet treatment option
- A fixed brace on the lip side of the teeth that’s relatively inconspicuous
- An effective alternative to traditional fixed braces
- A choice of clear or ceramic brackets
- An orthodontic appliance that’s aesthetically pleasing