Meet Dr Kalim Sadiq
GDC number: 75132
Dr Kalim Sadiq is an award winning, specialist orthodontist. He qualified as a dentist from Guy’s Hospital in 1998 with five distinctions before gaining his master’s degree in orthodontics from The Eastman Dental Hospital in 2003, where he had the honour of coming top in the country. After completing a three-year orthodontic specialist programme, he became a GDC registered specialist orthodontist.
In 2004, Dr Sadiq was the winner of the British Orthodontic Society gold medal. He has also been awarded a Clinical Excellence Award for orthodontic specialist training at the Eastman Dental Hospital in London.
Dr Sadiq is a former SHO maxillofacial surgeon in the teaching hospital of Cambridge University, during which time he passed the membership to the faculty examination with the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians.
Dr Sadiq regularly attends training to keep up to date on the latest developments in orthodontics and has a keen interest in the multidisciplinary treatment of adult patients. Among UK-trained orthodontists, he is a provider of Incognito.
Dr Sadiq set up Orchard Orthodontics in 2005 with a vision of providing his patients with an outstanding careplan to achieve a wonderful smile. Most patients have started treatment after seeing the life changing results achieved by family and friends. As a father of three young children, Dr Sadiq has a fun and gentle approach with child patients who thoroughly enjoy his sense of humour!
Outside of the clinic, Dr Sadiq is a keen sportsman, with a particular interest in squash. He enjoys travelling and experiencing international cuisine.
- Award winning orthodontist
- Winner of the British Orthodontic Society Gold Medal (2004)
- Top in the country in the Orthodontic Examinations, receiving a Master of Science Degree and Membership in Orthodontics
- Clinical Excellence Award for Orthodontic Specialist Training (Eastman Dental Hospital, London)
- BDS with 5 distinctions (Guy’s Dental Hospital, London)
- GDC registered specialist (GDC no: 75132)
- Former SHO Maxillofacial Surgeon (Cambridge University)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians